This is something I've been thinking about...
I'm starting to think that I'd like to write my thesis along these lines - if I ever get there. So, if you could pray for me toward that end, that would be awesome! Choosing a topic terrifies me. But I am deeply intrigued by this theme of the yoke in Scripture:
~ The whole story of humanity bears the marks of freely choosing an iron yoke that yields certain and weighty destruction - ignoring the One who designed and purposed all creation. Yet this same story shows an untiring God, repeatedly shining a supernatural light upon the way to break the straps of this unwieldy yoke, to truly let the oppressed go free. Why do we look upon such a gift with such blindness? ~
Also, after a whirlwind of travels, I am in Rome again. I ended up in Michigan for Christmas - HOORAY!!! And immediately (literally) upon returning, jumped on a train and spent four days in Verona with my friend. It was.... lovely.
More information on my life to come... love you!
The Blog Has Moved!!!
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment